Sunday, 11 January 2009

Some Changes

I haven't written here recently and the main reason - as I recently found out - was that I didn't feel at piece with what I was doing! Writing only about my newest creations doesn't seem to be my cup of tea - I just feel silly about it...

I decided to try writing about the two themes I'm really passionate about - angels and working Mums. I'm a "businessMum" myself; right now I'm sitting in front of the computer with my little one on my knees... oh well, she just came off. I'd like to contact other "businessMums" and probably ask them to share their experience - let's see how to organize that.

I'm yet to decide how to tackle the other theme - angels. My idea is to get people share how they feel about divine help. We're often guided in our actions in subtle ways and I doubt that it's all mere coincidence.

My daughter is already walking around with one of my shoes in her hands and that's a sign: "Mummy, let's go out for a walk!"

No comments: