Wednesday, 26 November 2008

I Made It!



I can't believe it! I managed to send a birthday card timely!

The birthday is tomorrow and the card was on its way this morning. I took a picture of it, before sending it off.

The birthday boy is 2 year-old and it felt right to go for a boat motive. I'm not so happy with the white base though. Next time I really need to use some other colour. I just didn't have any coloured card yesterday evening.

I love making cards. It's all because of my favourite teacher in the primary school. She encouraged us to hand-make things, and we loved presenting her with our creations at Christmas and Easter.

I'm thinking of launching greeting cards in my DaWanda shop at some point of time, but don't feel ready for it right now.

My husband describes the problem in one sentence: "You just want to do everything TOO perfect!"

No comments: