Tuesday, 25 November 2008

How Do Flowers Sent From Another Country Look Like?


Have a look at the picture and you'll see.

My husband's sister sent them. She lives in Sweden and we - in Germany. She went to an international floristic company, placed an order and the bouquet was arranged and delivered by a local florist.

It's not so complicated to do, but surely needs thinking about it. That's exactly what amazes me about my sister-in-law. She somehow manages not only to remember birthdays and wedding anniversaries, but also to send a card or even a present at the right time.

I'm usually excusing my forgetfulness with the fact that I have a baby.

Whoops
, my sister-in-law has a baby too! She has a 1 year-old and a schoolboy. She actually sent us a present for our daughter's birth when her own kid was under one!

I told my husband that she's my role model regarding these things...

Oh, no! A friend's child has birthday in a few days - but I have an idea!

No comments: